Fremont, California – The best document management app on the market just got better. Snap2PDF simplifies business clutter by scanning, filing and storing important documents and converting them into files with your iPhone. Already a huge hit and top-seller worldwide, Snap2PDF gets some improvements that make managing documents even easier. Newly available on the iPad, Snap2PDF will scan and save critical documents cutting down on desk clutter, improving the work environment. Rest easy and get rid of the mounting desk mess, with Snap2PDF you can carry and store all of your documents without any worry!
Developed by leading innovator Penpower Technology Inc., the app uses innovative Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to scan technology and new features allow documents to be converted into text. Now you can scan your documents and the text can be copied and pasted into SMS, email and clipboard. Snap2PF makes your hectic work life easier.
More than just a scanning app, Snap2PDF categorizes and stores all of your documents into files. Organize your whiteboards, receipts, business cards, magazine articles, posters, print outs, coupons, and even newspaper clippings all in the palm of your hands. The powerful app even recognizes text in an astounding 21 languages, from French to Japanese and even Romanian. Newly available recognized languages include Indonesian, Korean Hanja and Chinese (Hong Kong).
Businesses can become overrun with too many documents. Now, all of the important emails and critical files are storable and saved on your phone. Never again will you have to worry about key documents being misplaced. Safe, easy and reliable. Every business professional should have Snap2PDF on their iPhone or iPad!
* Convenient new features for converting scanned documents into text
* Copy and paste text into various formats including SMS, email and clipboard
* Image enhancing function for crystal-clear images that reduces issues with data recognition
* Continuous and speedy multi-page scanning
* Automatic PDF transfer
* Group categorization – customize for search and storage
* Advanced language recognition of 21 languages, including newly added Chinese (Hong Kong), Korean Hanja and Indonesian
* Easy document search – by adjustable document name, description, category and keyword
* Comprehensive file management
* Anti-shake function
* Simple upload of files to Cloud storage such as Dropbox
* Quick sharing of documents through email
* Innovative functions like Image rectification and Gamma correction
American English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
* Compatible with the iPhone and iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G.
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 29.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Snap2PDF 2.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Penpower Technology is a world leader and pioneer in providing integrated solutions for Intelligent Human Computer Interface Technologies. The company is now developing integrated human machine interface solutions based on “TTS, OCR, Speech, Handwriting and Biometrics.” Founded in 1991, Penpower has focused on developing business productivity software, Asian language-based software, and mobile electronics. Through a human-centric philosophy and continued innovations in multi-processor, multi-platform and multi-language recognition systems, Penpower is the leading provider of information technology, innovations, solutions and professional service dedicated to realizing perfect communications between man and technology. Copyright (C) 2012 Penpower Technology. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.