Rochester, New York – Static Z Software is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of its first product, Sound Siphon 1.0. Sound Siphon provides the missing link in audio for your Mac.
Sound Siphon is a software package that makes your Mac’s audio output available as an audio input device. It enables you to send audio from one application to another where it can be processed, streamed, or recorded. It’s as simple as selecting a microphone in your favorite app. Sound Siphon works with Core Audio to provide this capability to all of your audio apps. As such, it easily integrates into any existing audio production environment.
* Capture all of your Mac’s audio – or –
* Capture specific application audio
* Independently adjust the levels of each application
* Capture application audio mixed together as stereo audio – or –
* Capture discretely with each application’s audio in its own channels
* Mute captured applications while capturing
* Mac OS X Version 10.9 Mavericks
Pricing and availability:
Sound Siphon is available from the Static Z Software website for $29.99 (USD). A demo version is also available for download. Capturing all audio is free to use as part of the demo. Give it a try today.
Located in Rochester, New York, Static Z Software is a new software company specializing in Mac and iOS software. Our developers have a decade of experience developing award winning Mac software. Static Z Software strives to create new software that is useful as well as enjoyable. Copyright (C) 2013 Static Z Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.