San Francisco, California – Independent developer, Brendan Wood today is proud to announce the release of SounDrift 1.02, his new musical exploration game album for iPad. Paint the world with sounds of color as a creative ball of energy! In SounDrift, journey through vast genres of generative sounds and drift through mazes of digital synthesizers. Put on some headphones, sit back, turn off the lights, relax, and discover a new music creation puzzle game or get a friend and create music together in the local multiplayer mode.
You will create unique melodies and textures every time you play by bouncing through mazes of music. Create generative ambient, electronic, rock, techno, noise, and flamenco music through a sonic exploration of space.
* 4 Distinct Modes: Quest, Drift, Multi, Evolve
* Local Multiplayer Co-op and VS! Play together on one iPad against each other or RED, the computer AI
* Create Generative Art and Music in endless variety due to randomness in gameplay
* Huge Variety of genres to play: ambient, electronic, rock, techno, noise, flamenco, and retro
* Set your device down, relax, and let RED create generative soundscapes for you
* Game Center Achievements
* Stunning visuals and particle effects, optimized for iPad Air
This game was specifically designed for headphones. If you are playing multiplayer, it is recommended to get a headphone splitter or running the audio through an amplified speaker setup. Enjoy!
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 140 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SounDrift 1.02 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There are no no in-app purchases or ads. An iPhone version will be available in January.
Located in San Francisco, California, Brendan Wood is an game and audio Designer focused on bringing experimental gameplay ideas, sound, and technology together. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Brendan Wood. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.