Venice, California – StackSocial, an online marketplace for creative technology products, is announcing today it has partnered with ten top Mac developers to launch the Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle 3.0.
The total value of all 10 applications is $412, but users can choose their own price to pay for the bundle, with 10% of sales going to one of three charities. If a users pays enough to get onto the Top 10 Leaderboard at any time during the sale, they are automatically entered into a giveaway for the new iPhone 5S.
“This bundle features Camtasia 2, the #1 rated screen casting tool that has never been in an NYOP bundle before. That app alone at a price you choose is a great deal so we’re pretty excited about the bundle.” said Josh Payne, Founder of StackSocial.
The Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle 3.0 will run for three weeks expiring on September 26th, 2013. The applications within the bundle are all the latest release full versions from the developers and include after-sales support.
The 10 applications included in the Mac bundle are as follows:
* Camtasia 2 ($99) – The #1 Rates Screen Casting tool for Mac
* CrossOver 12.5 ($60) – Run Windows programs on your Mac
* Lucid ($53) – Add animations to web pages w/out code
* iDocument 2 ($50) – Smart document management for Mac
* Narrator ($40) – Bring words to life!
* MacHider ($10) – Securely hide files and folders on your Mac
* RaySupreme ($40) – Texture, Render, and Built 3D Models
* Airy ($20) – Powerful YouTube video downloader
* My Living Desktop ($30) – Display beautiful animations on your desktop
* Compartments for Mac ($10) – A fast, beautiful, and easy to use home inventory application
Founded in September 2011 and headquartered in Venice Beach, California, StackSocial is a marketplace for people to discover, share, and buy innovative apps, gadgets, and online tools across the world. Our team hand-picks unique, helpful, and trending products to improve your life with everyday technology. We are a growing and passionate community of over 500,000 early adopters, designers, developers, gamers, apple enthusiasts, and die-hard geeks. Copyright (C) 2013 StackSocial. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.