Lewis Center, Ohio – Do you miss “Print to PDF” on your iPad? Start (Web to PDF + Browser) 1.0.8 is a full-featured browser that allows you to easily convert any web page to a PDF document. It integrates with Dropbox and Evernote so that your documents are always in the Cloud. You can save web pages for offline reading or generate hard copies of purchase confirmations. You can open all Office documents in “Start” and convert them to PDF for easy sharing.
The PDFs generated are very high quality, text from PDFs are selectable and searchable.
Converted PDF files can be opened in iBooks or any other PDF reader. PDF documents can also be shared to Dropbox or Evernote.
“Start” also allows you to paste your copied HTML text and create PDF documents. This is super great when you need to quickly generate a PDF document from an email. Simply copy your email contents to the Clipboard and paste them in Start.
“Start” is also a tabbed browser that has many social media integrations.
* Sharing a link on Facebook
* Tweeting a link on Twitter
* Add a link to Pocket (Read it Later)
* Pinterest – easy to Pin images on a web page
* Spool This
* Readability’s Read Now for distraction-free reading
* Easy sending of screenshot of webpage via email
* Ability to change Browser agent strings (great for viewing desktop version of website instead of mobile version)
* Requires iPad with iOS 5.0 or later
* 9.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Start (Web to PDF + Browser) 1.0.8 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. For more information, please visit Start’s homepage.
k5Software has been creating quality iPhone and iPad applications since 2008. Copyright (C) 2012 k5Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.