Northants, United Kingdom – Go Games, a leading developer of digital mobile and tablet video games, is proud to announce its latest game ‘Stunt Bike Rider’ 1.1 now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and Google Play for Android devices.
Ride as fast as you can over challenging terrains, while pulling off amazing tricks and stunts in this thrilling extreme racer. Race hard and fast against the clock in Time Trial or impress the crowd by performing tricks and stunts in Endless mode. Had an awesome run? Then replay it back and share it with friends. Fancy some competition? Then challenge your friends to beat your best time or best distance travelled.
“With multiple games modes, multiple terrains, upgradable bikes, cool outfits and the ability to compete with friends Stunt Bike Rider is a must have game, and its free to download,” Commented Jim Scott CEO of Go Games Ltd.
* 2 Game Modes: Endless and Time Trial
* 8 Upgradable Bikes
* Challenge Friends: Post a challenge to beat your best and both gain coins when they do
* 10 Stunts: Learn and unlock ever increasingly impressive stunts as you progress including the Superman, Coffin, Tsunami and Whirlwind
* 3 Challenging Terrains: City, Canyon and Beach
* Daily Reward: A chance every day to earn bonus rewards
* Different Outfits: Each with their own benefit
* Missions: Complete missions to gain extra rewards
* 4 Fun Power Ups
* Achievements: 30 Game Center and Facebook Achievements
* 2 Leaderboards: Endless and Time Trial (Facebook and Game Center)
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 87.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Stunt Bike Rider – Extreme Racer 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. If you are interested in more information, additional assets or want to review/preview the App, please contact us.
Go Games is a publisher and distributor of fun, social, addictive and engaging video games for all digital and mobile platforms. We like to make games that can be enjoyed by all and played with friends either competitively or co-operatively. We are passionate about creating great games and we like to engage with our players to create new games and improve existing ones. The team at Go Games have been developing and publishing games in the video game industry since 1989 and have many years experience in publishing and developing games from home computers, consoles and mobile platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Go Games Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.