Mission Viejo, California – GR8iPhoneGames is proud to introduce Tap Ladder Insanity to the Moon to the iOS gaming world. This is GR8iPhoneGames second game that is also being used to raise money for research into curing cancer in all animals. GR8iPhoneGames is committed to making games with a purpose!

Tap Ladder Insanity to the Moon is a fun, family game! Kids and adults of all ages can easily pick up this game and start playing it immediately. The hand drawn water-color graphics and whimsical music will take you to another world as you play the game. But don’t get lost in the enchanted forest and lose your concentration or your ladder will fall down.

Try to reach the moon by building your ladder piece by piece. Help Teddy-the brave Bear and Cocoa-the stealthy Rabbit to get to the moon as quick as you can. With 3 fun modes to choose from there is plenty of variety to challenge you and your friends. In Quick Game – see how high you can build up the ladder but when 3 pieces fall the game is over. In Score Attack, perfectly matched ladders get 5 points and slight mismatched ladders give 2 points. And finally, in Time Attack you have 30 seconds to see how fast you can build a ladder!

This physics based game will challenge and delight people of all ages. Complete with inituitive controls that will get you playing as soon as you start the game.

Device Requirements:
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Listed as iPhone only game but looks and plays fine on any iPad
* 22.5 MB

Pricing and Availability:
Tap Ladder Insanity to the Moon 1.0 varies in price from Free to $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games Category. We do this so that everyone can have access to the game when it is Free which it is 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time when it is $0.99 those monies go to the cancer research facility for all animals health and well-being.

Tap Ladder Insanity to the Moon 1.0
Download From iTunes
App Icon

GR8iPhoneGames (TLC Productions) is based in Mission Viejo, CA and was started in October 2011. We are in the business of producing highly addictive, multi-platform games. Our games are not only about creating excitement but also about giving back to our community. A portion of our profits from “Tap Ladder Insanity to the Moon” and “Cool Dog” will go to a research facility focused on making all animals healthy and happy. Our long-term goal is to have each of our games dedicated to helping a variety of causes. Copyright (C) 2012 GR8iPhoneGames. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

Share →

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.