New York, New York – TapDownApps today made available AutoDash v1.0 on the iPhone App Store. AutoDash continuously updates speed, location, direction, address, weather and other related location based information. It also includes safety features such as a big color coded display, green, yellow or red based on your configured caution speed as well as an audible “caution” alert that can be enabled for when you exceed that speed. AutoDash will also record your maximum speed and allows for saving and sharing of location to the address book, mail, Twitter, Facebook and more.
AutoDash has other great features such as its ability to look up the street addresses as you drive while providing a map overview of the area, has options for standard, satellite and hybrid map displays and can also display speed in km/h or mph digitally and graphically. AutoDash is a great source of information while driving an automobile.
* Big color coded speed display. Green, yellow or red depending on selected caution speed
* Location sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Messages and Mail apps
* Configurable caution speed with optional audible safety warning
* Add the current location to the Address Book, open in the Maps App or copy to the clipboard
* Map view of surrounding area with standard, satellite and hybrid map types supported
* Current weather at location
* Gestures allow for displaying the right or left view and zooming the map display
* All vital information including Speed (k/mh or mph), Heading, and Address at current location; all automatically updated in real-time
* Coming soon in a Free update – Points of interest near your current location
* iPhone, iPod touch, and cellular iPad (in compatibility mode)
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AutoDash 1.0 is just $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation and Utilities categories. For additional information about InfoSource including screenshots please visit TapDownApps online.
TapDownApps is focused on the development of applications for modern mobile platforms. Currently their development efforts are directed towards the iOS platform and devices such as the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Future development projects are likely to expand to other platforms as well. Copyright (C) 2013 TapDownApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.