Taos, New Mexico – Tasa Graphic Arts, Inc. is pleased to announce Arches National Park Geology Tour multi-touch book, available on the iBookstore. Arches National Park Geology Tour is an interactive, educational multimedia book that provides photos, illustrations, narrated animations, and slide shows that enhance understanding of the geology of this scenic park. Written and narrated by geologist Deborah Ragland, Ph.D. with photos, illustrations, and animations by Dennis Tasa.
The book features numerous illustrations, animations, and photos that enhance the text. Either as a supplement to a visit or as a planning tool, Arches National Park Geology Tour provides an extensive description of the geology of the park. Users may listen to the narration as they hike the trails, study the photos and illustrations before a visit, or just take a virtual trip.
This Multi-Touch Book Includes:
* Large photos that show details of the geology of the park
* An introduction to the geologic history of the Colorado Plateau
* An illustrated explanation of arch formation
* Photos of the significant geological features at many locations in the park
* A geologic map and NPS map for Arches National Park
* A stratigraphic column showing the names and ages of the rock formations
* Requires iPad with iOS 5.1 or later
* iBooks 3.0 or later
* 75 Pages
Pricing and Availability:
Arches National Park Geology Tour is $4.99 (USD) and is available worldwide on the iBookstore in the Travel category.
In addition to producing multi-touch books and iOS apps, Tasa Graphic Arts, Inc. produces award-winning interactive, educational CD-ROMs covering planetary geology, plate tectonics, topographic maps, rocks and minerals, weather and climate, the processes that shape Earth’s surface, and more. Copyright (C) 2013 Tasa Graphic Arts, Inc. All Rights Reserved.