The AppZapp Infographic Shows Price Reductions for Paid Apps!
Munchenstein, Germany – For many years, AppZapp has been the best deal saver for all app lovers. Every day, the information service shows which iPhone and iPad apps are new in the App Store, which of them are currently reduced in price, and which are offered completely free of charge for a short period of time.
Sascha Brenk, CEO of ConIT AG: “AppZapp finds hundreds of discounts every day, which is why we decided to evaluate these numbers statistically. We wanted to know what the average time is till the price of apps drop, or become entirely free. Our evaluation was very suprising. We were able to establish many credible statements. In conclusion, it is worth waiting to purchace an app, because in most cases the price will be reduced significantly sooner or later.”
The results of the evaluation have now been merged in a simple infographic. Here are all the key points at glance:
* 40 percent of all paid apps for the iPhone and the iPad will be reduced in price sooner or later. At some point 60 percent of these apps will even be completely free.
* The price of games falls the fastest. After only 83 days of their first publication, the games will be on sale. The photo and video apps take an average of 85 days for the price to sink, while the Weather apps take 93 days.
* The navigation apps take an exceptionally long time to be reduced in price. It takes an average of up to 177 days, until the price of a new app is lowered. The travel apps take 156 days and the reference apps 141.
The most popular apps in the App Store are games. Our conclusions here are the following:
* 2 out of 3 games apps are paid apps
* 9 out of 10 games will have a price reduction
* Every fourth Pay game will eventually be offered free of charge
* In the popular development studios, up to 100 percent of the games will be reduced in price or offered free of charge at some point
The infographic can be made public by the press and blogs, and is free of charge. Please place a source note with link: “Infographic of AppZapp, www.appzapp.net”.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 9.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AppZap 4.6.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category.
ConIT AG, based in Basel, Switzerland, is a company with experiences in Web Development, Mobile Development, Database Development, Online Marketing and Consulting. ConIT AG Switzerland provides a service with AppZapp which allows the search and finding of products, programs and apps by multiple providers. They offer their clients an even easier search for new and interesting apps and bargains with their own AppZapp related app. Copyright (C) 2013 ConIT AG. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
Convenient payday loans Plans 1 Click Away
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks