Ramat Gan, Israel – Mooniz Interactive Ltd. today is delighted to announce the launch and immediate availability of an exciting new game called A Tamago Dino Egg- 1 Million Clicks Free Game. In this game, players need to tap on dinosaur eggs. As they finish a fixed number of taps, they get to the next level.
The fun part is that the egg will slowly crack to reveal a funny and cool dinosaur at the end, so there is always a surprise awaiting the player. There are total of 10 awesome dinosaurs that are waiting to be revealed in A Tamago Dino Egg- 1 Million Clicks Free Game. There are a number of additional features such as:
* Sharing the number of taps you have so far on Facebook, so a player can also actually compete with their friends
* They can also share the dinosaurs that they have won and collected
* Players can always visit their inventory comprising their dino collection gear and share them on Facebook and talk about all the cool stuff they’ve won
Some of the other cool features that this entertaining game has include, but are not limited to buying powerups such as pre historic tools, which include a stone hammer, a club, a rock, etc. All of them help a player crack a Tamago Dino Egg faster, depending on the strength of the specific tool.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 6.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A Tamago Dino Egg- 1 Million Clicks Free Game 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
A new and growing gaming company founded in 2011. Adrenaline Monki is a company that is created by gamers for gamers. With a team comprising professionals in gaming and game design, the customers’ fun is the first priority and that is why the company makes use of advanced technologies to produce top of the line applications always. Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Adrenaline Monki. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.