The NonHelpDesk for iPhone – Mocking Those Annoying Message Systems
Richmond, BC – Announcing that Bitbase Technologies Inc. the developers of The NonHelpDesk, has released an entertaining product for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. A newly launched product in the App Store, NonHelpDesk makes a hilarious mockery of those annoying automated help desk systems. Professionally recorded audio messages convincingly deliver funny helpline options that are perfect for playing pranks or just having a laugh. The download is free of charge and includes five messages, with an in-app purchase available that unlocks an additional six.
“For Pig Latin, press 8,” is just one of the funny options presented to callers when they’ve availed themselves of the anything but helpful, NonHelpDesk. This application is a new launch in the App Store and it is a prankster’s dream come true.
This application contains convincing audio that’s been recorded by a professional disc jockey. That’s the key to its success and why it works so well when it comes to playing tricks on others, or simply enjoying the mockery of those annoying automated help desk systems. People don’t realize initially that they’re listening to a faux helpline menu. They do tend to clue in when asked for a forty-seven digit pin number, or asked to press ’6′ if they own a skipping rope.
NonHelpDesk pokes fun at those things that everyone hates about automated message systems. The result is often hilarious.
These are some of the fun features offered in NonHelpDesk:
* Easy to use interface
* Professionally recorded, realistic audio
* 5 free, hilarious messages
* Great for pranksters, techy people and those who are sick of automated systems
* Free to download and use
* In-app purchase available to unlock 6 more voice statements, remove splash screen and ads – only $0.99 (USD)
Users are able to download and enjoy NonHelpDesk for free. If desired, for only 99 cents U.S., they can also make an in-app purchase to unlock an additional six messages.
* 3G iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 5.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The NonHelpDesk 1.0 is Free, with in-app purchases available for $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Bitbase Technologies Inc. is a Canadian based software development and marketing company, based in British Columbia. Bitbase creates innovative online and mobile applications for a variety of users worldwide. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By AHRLNLOS payday loans
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks