New York, New York – The seventh issue of VIEW Magazine is now available for free on Apple’s Newsstand for iPad/iPhone. Showcasing photography from around the world, VIEW Magazine is an independent, original art-photography magazine available for iOS devices on Newsstand. The magazine is free to download single issues or subscribe to. VIEW Magazine is published every quarter by FusionLab, a mobile app design firm based in New York City and the Hudson Valley.
For issue 7, we scoured the web to find some great photographers, from Joachim Moog’s simple and beautiful photos of the environment surrounding him (see cover); Dietmar Eckell’s beautiful survey of crashed planes whose pilots and passengers survived the forced landings; Willson Cummer’s introspective look at dawn light; Roberto Deri’s comical yet serious photos; Steve Ferrier’s very British road photographs; to Petter Togstad Stige’s photos depicting real and not so real animals. Eleven photographers in total, each committed to their craft and passion.
This issue features the following artists and their work:
* Landscape, revered – Matt Lief Anderson
* Everyday is worth a shot – Scott Binkley
* Dawn Light – Willson Cummer
* Seemingly Everywhere – Roberto Deri
* Happy End – Dietmar Eckell
* Das Unheimliche – the alienated familiar – Barry Falk
* Random Roads – Steve Ferrier
* Mutual Respect – Joachim Moog
* Pause Photography – Benni Pause
* Animal Kingdom – Petter Togstad Stige
* Geographical Abstraction – Kalo Vicent
* And more
* English, French, German, Hungarian and Japanese
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iPad with iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 29.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
VIEW Magazine 3.0.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Founded in 1999 by Alon Koppel, FusionLab, Inc. is an independent, full-service multimedia design studio based in New York City. Helmed by Koppel and Melissa Weaver, FusionLab specializes in visual communications for mobile media and the web. FusionLab loves information design and the challenge of making visual language beautiful and simple. Informed by backgrounds in both fine and commercial art, FusionLab’s partners oversee a team of sophisticated, meticulous designers of content, user experience, graphic art, communication strategy and development. FusionLab believes in clean design, hard work, and exceptional client service. FusionLab consults with publishers and startups on designing and programming iOS apps as well as creating publications using Adobe Digital Publishing System (DPS) and Quark’s new AppStudio HTML5 publishing solution. Copyright (C) 1999-2013 FusionLab, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.