Athens, Greece – In the age of social and community awareness, there is a desire to connect to people. To share thoughts, ideas, to share a story they read over a cup of coffee. Sometimes we read a book and wish for a different ending for our hero or heroine or for the villain. We dream and wish we wrote it down somewhere.
Corpus provides the platform to do the above wishes. It gives the necessary tools to:
* Browse the online library stories published by its users (popular/latest)
* Stories are categorised according to their genre and language
* Search for stories
* Download a story you like to read or edit
* A library to keep your stories
* Share your story on Facebook or Twitter
* Create a story naturally by moving left or right. And not one continuous scrolling page!
* Read a story as naturally as swiping the pages
* To read/edit the story on your iPad, iPhone or iPhone Touch
* Reserve (up to a certain time before the reservation is released) and Update an existing story
* Flag a story if you don’t like the last content added. If a certain number of flags are reached then the content is blocked.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 16.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Corpus – Social Story Making 2.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Located in Athens, Greece, Hadokoa is an outfit of modern-day digital craftsmen with a keen eye on creating the finest products of today and tomorrow. Breaking down the boundaries between design & development to bring forward a thrilling new experience for the video game enthusiast, savvy app user and the general consumer with an appreciation for quality. Copyright (C) 2013 Hadokoa. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.