Seoul, Korea – Mobicle, the well known game company with a rapidly growing fan base, has just released one of its most promising games yet, Dark Blade, now available at the iTunes App Store. With incredible one-touch duel action gameplay and nonstop sword fighting, Dark Blade plans to successfully slice through the action game competition.
Players begin their action-packed journey as “Master Shadow” whose sword has been stolen by the dark spirits of the Abyss. To return the sword to its rightful owner, players must cut and slash their way through five unique worlds and forty distinct stages. With easy-to-use one-touch duel action controls and the ability to acquire over 40 intricate sword skills, – Slash, Jump Slash, Aerial Hack, Rear Stab, Wound Opener, Triple Stab, and Dismember (just to name a few) – fighting off formidable enemies is nonstop entertainment.
Dark Blade also offers Duel Mode, which allows users to access the increasingly popular world of online interactive gaming. In this mode, Dark Blade players have the ability to battle one another in order to climb up the rankings, achieve higher class, and claim well-deserved bragging rights over opponents. In addition, the game offers several cool ways for players to enhance their skills with fun and unique swords, axes, spears, and costumes.
Dark Blade promises to be a sensation this summer for anyone who enjoys iOS gaming. With its unique graphical user interface, impressive illustrations, and stunning multifaceted combat skills, Dark Blade is providing action fans everywhere with the sword fighting game of the season.
* Dark Blade defines the genre of one-touch duel action gameplay with unique graphics, simplistic game controls, and spectacular combination sword fighting moves that will leave you stunned
* Choose from more than forty distinctly remarkable sword skills to take down enemy combatants
* Experience over sixty game missions and discover hidden missions in order to earn special titles
* Explore Story Mode through forty stages filled with vastly different rules including: Offense, Defense, Record-Breaking, Boss Hunt, Survival and Time Attack
* Connect with friends and rivals in Duel Mode in order to battle each other, compete for high scores, climb up the rankings and achieve supreme status
* Equip your character with over eighty different weapons and costumes: Select a weapon among the swords, axes, and spears which contain unique mixtures of block and damage capabilities; Pick from a variety of costumes that empower you as well as provide protective and functional capacities
* Polish your skills to perfection in Training Mode
*Finish Story Mode to unlock Random Mode: Access to random stages played by random rules
* Accept your competitive nature: Whether you’re fighting dark spirits in Story Mode or your rivals in Duel Mode, achieving success remains a constant battle
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 10 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dark Blade Free and Dark Blade 10,000P ($0.99) are available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 1994, Mobicle has built its reputation as one of the top three game developers in South Korea by establishing valuable relationships with its customers, employees, and partnerships. With its headquarters in Seoul – one of the most advanced mobile markets in the world – Mobicle has been able to recruit some of the brightest minds in the industry today. This background is now enabling the company to use its creativity to seek new heights. Mobicle is beginning to attract an ever-growing global audience as the company enters new markets with quality games and an excellent business reputation. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobicle. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.