Kajaani, Finland – Today, Critical Force Entertainment proudly announces that Critical Missions: SPACE 1.01 has finally arrived at Apple’s App Store. Continue the conquest of company’s previous game Critical Missions: SWAT, SPACE edition makes a debut with the same promises to bring the best and most addicting FPS MMO gaming experience to the gamers.
“Critical Missions: SPACE inherits the enthusiastic fan-base from Critical Missions: SWAT. Moreover, the game is excellent itself with the delivery of classic FPS with a trendy touch. Therefore, we strongly believe that it will receive massively positive reaction from gamers all around the world,” says Veli-Pekka Piirainen, Critical Force Entertainment Founder and CEO.
Coming to the App Store Critical Missions: SPACE is packed with exclusive Sci-fi designs, new powerful weapons and tons of challenging maps.
Critical Missions: SPACE Key Features:
* Cross platform FPS between mobile, web and Mac players
* Multiplayer mode: Local network and Global servers (EU, USA, Asian, Japan)
* Single Player mode: Players Vs. Customizable bots
* Game Modes: Classic, Alien Mode, Alien Survival, Team Deathmatch, Survival, Juggernaut, CTF (Capture the Flag) and Deathmatch
* Lots of pre – built and downloadable maps
* Cool Aliens and SPACE’s customized laser guns
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 114 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Critical Missions: SPACE 1.01 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Critical Force Entertainment is a Finnish game development company founded in 2012. For more information about us, please visit Critical Missions online. Copyright (C) 2013 Critical Force Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.