Kyiv, Ukraine – d-Studio, Ltd. today is pleased to announce a temporary price drop for Join It – Jigsaw Puzzle, its flagship product developed for iOS devices. Starting from 12.15.2012 till 12.22.2012, the game will be available for Free on all App Store markets around the Globe.
d-Studio Ltd., has decided to drop the price for the application as part of a Christmas Holidays promotion programme. The company is glad to present it’s premium puzzle game to anyone who likes assembling jigsaw puzzles. This temporary price drop (3.99$ to Free) is also a company’s way of boosting awareness of Join It – Jigsaw Puzzle during the upcoming Christmas update.
Join It gives users the most realistic experience of assembling a Jigsaw Puzzle. The positive customer reviews around the globe indicate that it is a perfect game for anyone who likes jigsaw puzzles and other brain exercising games. Unique game features include:
* Absolutely realistic control
* A unique set of piece-moving gestures adds interest to the game
* 4 different puzzle shapes
* Images can be added from iPad Photo Library or from online resources
* Capacity to create puzzles ranging from 4 to 500 pieces on iPad and from 4 to 300 pieces on iPhone.
* Zoom and capacity for virtual moving around the game table
* Choice of 130 HD images included in app inventory
* A variety of backgrounds to choose from
* Capacity to save finished puzzle images to iPad Photo Library
* Puzzle assembly timer and top score tracking
* Game Center Support – 4 Leaderboards: Total Score, Best Game result, The number of solved puzzles, Total Gaming Time
* Sound effects can be turned on or off
* Ability to switch off Puzzle Rotation
* Results sharing over Twitter and Facebook
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 62.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Join It – Jigsaw Puzzle 2.0.2 is currently Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
d-Studio, Ltd. is well-established IT company with the team of professionals in different fields of the IT industry. Most of the members have significant experience (over 10 years) in developing software products for Darwin, Mac OS X and iOS, porting from Windows to Mac OS X. The company also has experts in C/C++, Objective-C, Perl, Python, PHP, and etc. Company offers assistance in software projects: planning, managing, developing and creating professional teams for accomplishing the projects. Copyright (C) 2012 d-Studio, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.