Miami Beach, Florida – Announcing that ChronGlobal Corp., the developer of Tide: Tidal Chronoscope HD, has released the latest update for iPad users. Tide: Tidal Chronoscope HD1.01 uses the iPad’s GPS to deliver accurate current tide information and tide predictions worldwide, and features stunning HD graphics. The original version of this app was wildly popular, enjoying a spot in the top 1% of all paid iPad apps, and was embraced as the ultimate tidal guide by fishing and boating enthusiasts, who gave it the highest consumer rating of all Tide Apps. Features included in this update will ensure this brilliant app’s continued success.
Bearing a very luxurious Swiss watch display, the app offers a host of features to help users who are interested in obtaining tide information for anywhere on the globe. Tide: Tidal Chronoscope HD1.01 automatically retrieves local tide predictions from more than 9,400 worldwide tidal reporting stations, and lets users add their own custom reporting stations with their local time and water level offsets.
Tide: Tidal Chronoscope HD1.01 is so well designed and developed that it continues to rise in popularity. Recent accolades the app has garnered include:
* #1 New & Noteworthy iTunes Navigation Sept 2011
* #1 What’s Hot iTunes Navigation Sept/Oct2011
* #4 Top Ranking October, 2011
* Highest Consumer rating of all Tide Apps in the App Store
These are some of the features that make Tide: Tidal Chronoscope HD the best tide app in the App Store:
* Luxurious depiction and accruements of a fine Swiss watch, including time and date
* Interactive tide and moon phase graph
* Interactive Maps screen lets you add a custom location as a reporting station with your own time and water level offsets.
* Interactive Map interface shows all the tide stations in your vicinity along with your current location.
* Great new HD graphics
* List of nearest reporting stations and custom stations
* Attractive, easy to use interface
* Simple and instant overview of current worldwide tides
* Lunar and solar position at your location
* Automatically retrieves local tide predictions from more than 9400 tide stations
* Optional manual station selection
* See tide levels for up to 7 days into the future
* Tidal watch face shows current tide level and hours, as well as moon phase
* Dedicated watch face for current moon phase and relative position of the moon
* Dedicated watch face for relative position of the sun
* Details about tidal and celestial events for up to 7 days in advance
* GPS based location tracking for accurate local tidal predictions
* Adjustable tracking parameters
* Favorite tide station list
* Imperial and metric units
* Pop-up help on each screen
* Intuitive search for more than 9400 worldwide reporting stations
This update applies to the iPad version only, but additional updates are on the way for the iPhone and iPod touch app.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 22.4 MB
Pricing and Availability
Tide: Tidal Chronoscope HD1.01 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
From the Miami Beach based inventor of the original Krieger Tidal Chronometer, ChronGlobal Corp. has introduced a remarkable application that tells the tide, and is going to change the lives of anyone with an interest in water-oriented activity. This application tidal watch face provides an easy and instant graphic approach to tide info, sun and moon information. The team invented and created the tide watch over 25 years ago. For quarter of a century, the graphic approach to measuring the tides has been often copied but never duplicated. Now, the design experience with tide watches brings to the market this remarkable Application. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.