Salisbury, Maryland – PearApps today is proud to announce the release of Tiled 1.0, a brand new puzzle game developed exclusively for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices. Tiled is an amazingly beautiful puzzle game in which you must match 4 or more tiles of the same color to create a group of 4 or more tiles to clear the tiles and gain points. You can drag a tile from anywhere to anywhere else to create these groups of 4 or more colors.
* Two Game Center Leaderboards
* Multiple Game Modes
* Unique and Addicting Gameplay
* Beautiful and Smooth
Tiled Has 3 Game Modes:
* Timed Game: Get the most amount of points that you can in 60 seconds
* Classic Game: Clear bomb tiles before they explode and you lose
* Relaxing Game: Just Relax! No bombs, and no score
Tiled Also Has 3 Different Kind Of Special Tiles:
* Bomb Tile: Only appears in the ‘Classic Game’ mode. Clear this tile before it becomes unstable and explodes
* Rainbow Tile: This Tile can be used as any color
* Screwed Down Tile: This Tile is unable to be moved at all
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 4.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tiled 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Headquartered in Salisbury, Maryland, PearApps was established by Kenneth Parker Ackerson, an 18 year old college student and independent developer. Writing code for the iPhone and Mac platform since early 2010, Kenneth does contracting work for iOS and Mac OS X, and has multiple applications on the App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Kenneth Ackerson. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.