Genova, Italy – Emanuele Castagno today is pleased to announce more than 16.000 copies sold of the ebook “Time Management with GTD and iPad” available in App Store in Book Section and in Smashword. The aim of the ebook is to offer a complete framework of applications and best practices to implement David Allen’s “Getting Things Done” methodology with iPad. The objective of the ebook/app is to propose guidelines for transforming the iPad into a tool to support the daily work of managers or anyone who wants to use it for professional activities.
The contents of this ebook are the result of experience in the everyday use of an iPad, since it became available on the market, as a business tool, especially for time management. The advice and best practices come from more than fifteen years of experience in time management techniques, and in particular the David Allen’s Getting Things Done methodology(C).
The selection of appropriate iPad, Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Web applications are designed to increase their efficiency and effectiveness for time management. The book is full of external links for you to go into more detail and have direct access to the resources mentioned herein. The following are the chapters in this book:
* The author
* Time Management
* David Allen’s Getting Things Done(R) (GTD(R)) methodology
* Using an iPad during the collection phase
* Business cards
* iPad stylus
* Physical Keyboards
* Voice Memo
* Multi-platform collector and archive: Evernote
* Implementation of the GTD(R) framework on MS Windows & iPad
* Implementation in relation to Microsoft Outlook and Server MS Exchange
* Implementation of the GTD(R) framework on Mac OS & iPad
* Creating tasks for OmniFocus from Windows using MS Outlook
* GTD and iPad On The Web
* Remember The Milk (RTM)
* Project Management using an iPad
* The checklist tool
* Checking the system
* GTD(R) flow using an iPad
* Our main page iPad applications for GTD
* References and sources for this e-book
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 8.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Time Management with GTD and iPad 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Emanuele Castagno is a manager working for a multinational technology consulting company and an independent writer about management methodologies and mobile solutions to improve productivity. Copyright (C) 2012 Emanuele Castagno. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.