Stockholm, Sweden – Felix Ungman today is pleased to announce version 1.1 of Timeline – Calendar for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Unlike most of the calendar apps available today, Timeline – Calendar uses a timeline-based visualization of calendar events. The timeline-based presentation combined with high responsive swipe and pinch gestures provides an alternative to the traditional calendar approach that more accurately shows the flow of time, from the long-term overview down to the near-future details.
New in version 1.1:
* Added inline editing of event titles
* Improved editing of event start/end times
* Added display of week numbers
* Added previous/next event navigation buttons
* Presents calendars as a linear timeline to visually indicate when events start and end
* Works with all built-in calendars and events (iCloud, Google, and more).
* Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
* Retina support
* Pinch to quickly go between reviewing the next upcoming hours and the whole year at-a-glance
* Swipe to scroll back and forth in time
* Tap and drag to move events forward or backward in time
* Tap and drag to edit start and end times
* Tap the toolbar to scroll back to “now”
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1, or later
Pricing and Availability:
Timeline – Calendar 1.1 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Felix Ungman is an independent developer focused on bringing excellent games and apps to the iOS. Copyright (C) 2012 Felix Ungman. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.