TinyCo Reaps Rewards from Treating Android Users as First-Class Citizens
San Francisco, California – TinyCo, a leading social mobile games publisher, is proud to announce that Tiny Village, their first game developed simultaneously for iOS and Android using the proprietary Griffin Engine, has achieved chart-topping success on the iTunes App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. A chart-topping game on all three app stores, Tiny Village on Google Play has an Average Revenue per User (ARPU) of 65% of Tiny Village on iTunes, a number which increases to 82% when only smartphone users are compared. When comparing iTunes to Amazon, Tiny Village’s Amazon Appstore ARPU is 80% higher that of iTunes, and examining just tablets, the Kindle ARPU is 43% higher than the iPad. Contrary to popular belief, TinyCo has shown that social mobile games for the Android platform can have ARPU amounts that match and sometimes exceed the same title on iOS. Tiny Village’s success across multiple platforms correlates with the launch of the Griffin Engine, a development engine that allows TinyCo to simultaneously release games across multiple platforms without compromising feature and content parity.
Built to efficiently produce games for both iOS and Android devices, TinyCo’s Griffin Engine allows the company’s developers to deploy one set of code on both iOS and Android platforms without compromising the performance of the native app. The Griffin Engine also eliminates pricey fragmentation issues that are common among Android devices, providing a cost efficient way to develop quality apps for any Android device simultaneously. Tiny Village was the first title built on this innovative platform, and its simultaneous iOS and Android launch was the perfect opportunity to accurately compare the iOS and Android platforms as well as the three App Stores. TinyCo’s resulting numbers demonstrate how a well designed game and equal reverence for Android and iOS users can result in a high ARPU, regardless of platform.
Additional notes: iTunes and Google Play show a similar Average Revenue per Paying User (ARPPU) for the game – the differentiating factor between the two stores is the percentage of people who pay. However, this percentage is predicted to shrink as more users enter their credit card information. Moreover, the title’s Amazon ARPU will further increase as IAP packages greater than $20 are introduced to the game.
Established in 2009, TinyCo is known as one of the leading mobile app publishers. Renowned for their beautiful, fun and engaging games that can be played anywhere on mobile devices, their mission is to make millions of people happy five minutes at a time. Copyright (C) 2012 TinyCo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By PDGACO payday loans uk
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks