TOM BIHN Introduces Cadet briefcase for Apple laptops and iPad
Seattle, Washington, USA – TOM BIHN, a designer, manufacturer, and retailer of laptop and travel bags has introduced for pre-order the Cadet, a laptop briefcase designed specifically to fit Apple laptops and the iPad and iPad 2.
The Cadet is available is two sizes: 15/13 and 11/iPad. Both sizes feature a removable protective laptop sleeve (called the Cadet Cache) in sizes designed specifically to fit Apple laptops and the iPad: the 15/13 size fits both the 15″ and 13″ MacBook Pro, the 13″ MacBook, and the 13″ MacBook Air, while the 11/iPad size fits the 11″ MacBook Air and the iPad/iPad 2. In addition to a laptop, the Cadet can also fit an iPad or iPad 2 with or without a protective case or sleeve.
The Cadet is designed to carry your laptop or iPad, a few files or magazines, power supplies, pens, notebooks, and other small accessories.
The Cadet is a checkpoint friendly laptop bag: using two clips, the botton edge of the Cadet Cache attaches to two vertical pieces of webbing sewn into the Cadet. When passing through a TSA checkpoint, one can slide their laptop/iPad (still in its protective Cadet Cache) out of the Cadet for X-ray inspection; the laptop remains protected and attached to the Cadet.
* Ultrasuede(R) lined iPhone pocket
* Exterior of 1050d U.S. ballistic nylon
* Interior lining of ultralight Japanese Dyneema/nylon
* YKK splash-proof Uretek zippers
* Three exterior access compartments, six interior organizer pockets, and one exterior open-top pocket
* Lifetime Guarantee
* Made in the TOM BIHN factory in Seattle, Washington, USA
The Cadet is $170 and includes the Cadet Cache protective laptop sleeve and Standard Shoulder Strap. It is available for pre-order in colors Black/Steel, Black/Iberian, Steel/Solar, Forest/Steel, Navy/Solar, and Cardinal/Steel and ships by mid-to-late November.
TOM BIHN has been designing and creating bags for over 30 years. The TOM BIHN Inc. headquarters and factory are located in Seattle, Washington, where the company is dedicated to creating quality products and quality jobs. The public is welcome to visit the TOM BIHN Seattle Factory Showroom and Retail Store and see where the bags are made. TOM BIHN products are available for order and worldwide shipping at the company’s website. Copyright (C) 2010 TOM BIHN. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad and MacBook are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By PDGACO payday loans uk
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks