Lakeville, Minnesota – Now iOS 7 ready, the highly rated Hockey ClipPad keeps getting better with each release and there is more to come. Since it hit the App Store over a year ago, it has improved by taking user feedback seriously and constantly striving to develop quality features that are useful and easy to use on the iPad.
Hockey coaches are always looking for tools that help them develop well-prepared practices. The iPad with its touch interface offers great potential for drawing and saving a coach’s killer drills and practices.
Although there are many drill building apps out there, the top-rated iOS 7 ready Hockey ClipPad stands out and is quickly evolving as the preferred app for youth coaches. As one coach states, “…This app has been improving little by little and is now in the top couple out there…”
For $1.99 it is hard to go wrong with this app.
What benefits does the Hockey ClipPad provide?
* Draw up clean, easy to view drills and save drills for later use. No more thick binders full of drills that are hard to find
* Share drills with fellow coaches. Build up your collection of drills by sharing with other coaches through the app
* Create practice plans and share the plans with fellow coaches. Now all coaches can be prepared before practice
* Manage lineups for each game and easily swap players in the lineup. Now respond quicker to game situations and view lineups from previous games
* Teach your team plays and tactics using the whiteboard feature. No need for marker, pen or paper on the bench
What is Next for Hockey ClipPad?
* Provide “Drill Packs” that coaches can download so they have a solid set of ready to run drills
* Drill Animations allowing coaches to better illustrate the flow of a drill to their players
* Sharing through Facebook and Twitter
* Other ideas from the hockey community?
Check out what users are saying about Hockey ClipPad:
“I love this app. I now have all my sessions recorded and on the iPad and iPhone. I take both to the rink, keep the iPad at board side and the phone in my pocket. Everything is there and when something doesn’t work, I switch up the drill or the whole practice in seconds. Have I said I love it yet?”
“It is simple to use and has everything a coach could want. You can save drills, edit them, email them, print them..whatever.. It has every possible icon, skating pattern you can think of. Thank you to whoever made this app it is PERFECT!”
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 7.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hockey ClipPad 4.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
Located in Lakeville, Minnesota, TLApps was founded in 2011 by Torey Lomenda a professional iOS mobile developer and passionate youth sports coach. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2013 TLApps / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.