Ankara, Turkey – Soner Kara of skgames today is pleased to announce the fourth update to its popular arcade racing title, Traffic Racer. Traffic Racer is one of the best looking and feeling 3D arcade-style car dodging game, in that you try to drive the longest distance as fast as possible through highway traffic without crashing. Version 1.4 adds 3 brand new cars, auto acceleration feature, gameplay and balance improvements, graphics improvements and lots more.
What’s new in Update 1.4:
* Added 3 new cars
* Added 1 new rim
* Added auto acceleration option
* Two-way mode is now easier.
* View distance is slightly increased and now depends on speed
* Slightly increased cash income
* Driving in the opposite direction now gives extra cash
* Max overtake bonus now depends on current speed
* Slightly decreased sensitivity at higher handling levels
* Decreased the traffic’s overcrowding rate
* Added anti-aliasing for newer devices.
* Improved texture quality at car selection menu
* Improved texture quality on traffic cars
* Added high speed and camera shake effects
* Slightly polished car selection screen
* Added exhaust flame sounds
* Added countdown where the game is resumed
* Lots of bug fixes and improvements
* Requires iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd gen) or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app
* 81 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Traffic Racer 1.4 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
skgames has been founded in 2012 by Soner Kara, an independent game developer. skgames is dedicated to creating high quality iOS games. Copyright (C) 2012-1013 skgames. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.