Las Vegas, Nevada – The Transporter is a great device that acts as a private cloud storage. You can keep the Transporter anywhere and access it from all your devices. With our new low-cost service, we’ll host your Transporter in a high end data center so your data is safe and quickly retrieved from anywhere. It’s a perfect mix of convenient data in the cloud and hosting securely on your own hardware.
When you host with Transporter Hosting, you have the proven record of Macminicolo. For years, we’ve been hosting hundreds of small servers for customers all over the world. Our facility is located in Las Vegas, one of the most geographically safe areas in the US so your data is safe. We have access to 23 internet backbones, making us one of the most connected facilities in the world.
A few benefits from being in a data center:
* With your transporter offsite, your data is protected against fire and theft.
* Our network is fast. With 100mb/s and no cap on how much speed you can use, you’ll have your data served to you quickly.
* You’ll have your Transporter in a very secure location. Hosted inside a tier four data center, the location is heavily protected with very limited access.
* At Transporter Hosting, we maintain a great relationship with our customers. If you send us an email our response will be personable and usually quite quick.
* With redundant power and bandwidth, our data center has a very good record of staying online.
* We make it easy to get started online and automated. On the signup form you can see the pricing, the options, and get your account started.
Located in Las Vegas, NV, Macminicolo, a Las Vegas colocation company, has been hosting Mac minis since their introduction in January 2005. Low cost. High performance. They are the leaders in this niche market and are known for their personal service. They currently host hundreds of Mac minis for satisfied customers located in 47 different countries around the world. Get more info on our frequently asked questions page. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Macminicolo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.