Tysons Corner, Virginia – Ever need an instant recommendation from trusted sources on a movie, restaurant, or anything else under the sun? Now “There’s an App for that!” The Tried & Liked app was released earlier this week for iPhone and Android devices and is already getting rave reviews. Your social life is in good hands, but now you can share and quickly reference your consumer life – publicly or privately on Tried & Liked. The app is based on some basic principles:
* Your opinion counts, and matters to your friends.
* Your friends’ opinions count, and matter to you.
* Users value real time responses to questions they need answers to
* Tried & Liked(TM) is essentially “Word of mouth…at your fingertips”(TM) – a mobile platform that lets you store and reference trusted product and service recommendations
The application has a clean and easy to use interface and is divided in 4 major sections:
* TELL: If you highly recommend something you found, tried, & liked, TELL others easily from your iPhone. Spark your own trend. Or, if you try & like something recommended by someone, acknowledge and thank them for the tip.
* SEE: Scan the app to SEE which products/services your trusted micro network is recommending to you. Check your Tried & Liked(TM) app or log-in online before you make your next purchase or commit to a service provider.
* WANT: Tag & quickly reference something recommended to you. You can even share WANTS with a smaller group in case someone needs gift ideas to hook you up. Your eyes drawn to something you WANT while on the go? Save that thought & reference it when you’re ready to buy.
* ASK: Don’t waste time or money. Before you buy or sign up, quickly ASK those you trust. “I’m thinking about buying a DSLR camera – you guys have one you like?”…”Anyone know of educational & safe toys that would make good birthday gifts for 3-yr olds?”…”I need a new dentist, any suggestions?”… endless possibilities for things that matter to you every day.
So, start tapping into your pockets of influence, and get instant access to “Word of mouth…at your Fingertips(TM)”.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 7.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tried & Liked 1.01 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Tried & Liked is also available for Android.
Tried & Liked Incorporated is a boutique mobile application firm located in the Washington DC region. Tried & Liked(TM) is “Word of mouth…at your fingertips”(TM); the best source of instant, trusted product and service tips…in your pocket. It’s a mobile platform for personal recommendations. You have enough socializing and networking tools. You have enough ways to select restaurants. You can get plenty of reviews from experts, and even 5-star ratings from total strangers. Those are useful tools, but, we’re interested in offering a more personalized, micro experience, all about products and services that have been Tried & Liked(TM). We believe people are most passionate about expressing positive experiences, so we help you skip the negative clutter and only focus on things that are Tried & Liked(TM), and highly recommended by those whose opinions matter most to you. Copyright (C) 2012 Tried & Liked Incorporated. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.