Giza, Egypt – Independent iOS developer, Muhammad Bassio today is proud to announce the release of Tuber+ for YouTube 5.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Featuring a simple, intuitive and nice looking UI (inspired by iOS7), Tuber+ 5.0 for iOS brings you the best YouTube experience you may ever have. With 2 Themes to choose from (as well as auto theme), Tuber offers 8 standard YouTube feeds as well as 9 user feeds, advanced search, preferred video quality, sharing options, and more. Users may add video to watch later, set favorites or even create playlists.
* Simple, Intuitive, Nice looking UI (inspired by iOS7)
* Gesture controlled navigation
* Tap the navigation bar for scrolling to top
* Customizable Side menu with 8 standard YouTube feeds as well as 9 user feeds (user can re-order menu items as desired)
* 2 Themes to choose from (You can choose auto theme to switch between theme depending on day time)
* Advanced search supporting 6 filters other than the keywords (user can search for videos, play lits & channels)
* Search term suggestion while typing
* Ability to setup the preferred video quality (low, medium as well as HD & Full HD)
* Like/Dislike videos
* Subscribe to video author
* View/ add comments
* View related videos
* Add video to watch later, Favorites or Playlist (creating a new playlist is also available)
* Share videos by SMS, e-mail or on Twitter & Facebook (native sharing)
Sign In process handled by Google servers, so all user data is safe & secure.
YouTube Standard Feeds:
* Trending: Popular videos with increasing popularity & ratings
* Featured: Videos recently featured on the YouTube home page
* Top Rated: Highly rated YouTube videos
* Most Recent: Videos most recently submitted to YouTube
* Most Viewed: Videos selected using an algorithm that combines many different signals to determine overall popularity
* Top Favored: Videos most frequently flagged as favorite videos
* Most Shared: Videos most frequently shared on Facebook and Twitter
* Live broadcasts: currently live broadcasts
* Home: Recently added videos by channels in the user subscriptions
* Videos: User uploads
* Subscriptions: User subscriptions
* Inbox: user messages.
* History: user watch history.
* Watch later: Videos added to watch later list
* Recommended: Videos recommended by YouTube according to user activity
* Playlists: User defined playlists
* Favorites: Videos marked as favorite by user
* HD only: Only videos available in HD resolution
* Category: 15 available categories to choose from
* Region: 50 regions to choose from
* Duration: Short (~4 min), Medium (~20 min) & Long (>20 min)
* Uploaded: Upload time (Today, This week, This month)
* Safe search: ON by default, but can be switched by user
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 3.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tuber+ 5.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Giza, Egypt, Muhammad Bassio is an independent iOS developer since 2011. More apps are still under development as well as updates for the currently available apps. Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Muhammad Bassio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.