Naperville, Illinois – Twocanoes Software has announced the release of Boot Runner 1.3. New in Boot Runner 1.3 are a maintenance scheduling feature, additional compatibility with NTFS drivers and language support for Polish and Portuguese. Boot Runner provides complete start up management and control for dual-boot Macs, including a customizable selection screen and Finder menu boot selector. Boot Runner requires OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion) or OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
Twocanoes offers a support package that includes two years of technical support and maintenance, including access to priority technical support and all minor and major upgrades.
Boot Runner 1.3 Feature Highlights:
* Startup control for Macs with multiple operating systems
* New maintenance scheduling controls
* Customizable startup screen
* Manage startup with network policies
* Integrate with existing client management tools
* Language support for Japanese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
* Quick restart into Windows
* View detailed startup disk information
* Show or hide startup volumes
* Remote select and boot OS
* Show unmounted startup disks
* Customize background
* Customize system name and description
* Customize scrolling marquee text
Track statistics on startup selection history
“We are thrilled to announce this update to Boot Runner,” said Twocanoes Software’s Timothy Perfitt. “The new maintenance feature solves a long-standing problem for administrators needing to apply Windows updates on a scheduled basis.”
Based in Naperville, Illinois, Twocanoes Software was founded in 2012. Focusing on iOS and OS X exclusively, Twocanoes provides customers with software to perform complex IT tasks with minimum effort. Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Twocanoes Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.