Cupertino, California – Fans of Neotko Studio SL’s innovative, exciting, challenging and refreshingly unique gravimetric field-based no-cost puzzle app Graviton Block have a reason to celebrate, now that they can download the new and improved version 1.2.
Vastly different than apps developed in the tetrinomino genre, Graviton Block does not involve piece rotation or the need to make lines. Rather, it challenges users to deftly use a laser guide to drag individual particles from a capsule, and create 3×3 blocks on a grid, which then disappear.
To be successful, users have to skillfully combine different four kinds of particles: positive, negative, zero matter and vulnerable (which are affected by both positive and negative areas), in order to prevent any of the particles from rising to the launch area. They also have to remain constantly mindful of gravitons and the associated gravimetric field, because when one 3×3 block disappears, the remaining particles loosen, thereby creating new cracks and gaps that must be filled.
In addition to offering three fun game modes – Easy, Alpha and Omega – Graviton Block features:
* A save option that lets users pause and resume anytime they wish (new in version 1.2)
* Refined gameplay that makes it easier to unlock the app’s harder Alpha and Omega modes (new in version 1.2)
* Faster speeds as the levels increase, which force users “think faster” and have even more fun (new in version 1.2)
* Simple and intuitive drag & drop gameplay
* Increasingly difficult levels that challenge users to focus even more to be successful
* The ability to mix positive, negative and zero matter particles and create huge chain reactions to keep the grid empty
* The opportunity to achieve score multipliers by creating 3×3 blocks
“We’re pleased to state that version 1.2 of Graviton Block contains some major improvements to everything from functionality to gameplay,” commented Sebastian Suchowolski Morelli of Neotko Studio SL. “We think our users around the world will be very impressed with our efforts!”
Graviton Block, the unique gravimetric field-based puzzle app that is vastly different than apps developed in the tetrinomino genre, is available in the App Store.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 22.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Graviton Block 1.2 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
Neotko Studios is a self-publishing indie studio based in Madrid, Spain that is led by the imagination and efforts of Sebastian Suchowolski Morelli. As a dedicated gamer, in 1998 Sebastian combined his talents with his brother Gabriel Suchowolski (currently the CEO of Estudio Cocoe) to create Onez, one of the first online video game magazines. Copyright (C) 2013 Neotko Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.