New York, New York – Aboveground Systems, LLC is pleased to announce the release of DrawPals – Color and Draw for Kids and Adults for iPad. DrawPals is a fun drawing and coloring book for all ages. Tons of professionally made coloring book pages available to fill in and customize. Draw with a pencil, marker, crayon and more! Decorate with lots of stickers. After you’re done, save it to the gallery, email it to friends and family, or save it to your Photos Library, where you can share it or use the images as wallpaper.
* 60 custom made coloring book pages in 6 different categories (including Halloween and Christmas themes, Dinosaurs and Circus themes, and more)
* Lots of stickers to decorate your images
* Over 70 colors to choose from, allow each picture to be unique, no matter how many times you color it
* Ability to start with a blank canvas and draw with any of the 4 different brushes, including pencil, paint brush, marker and crayon
* Made a mistake? No worries, you can take care of it with the eraser and Undo features
* Want to get some details in the picture? Zoom in and pan around to draw or color smaller areas
* Can’t finish the picture in one sitting? No problem, it’s easy to save your pictures to the gallery where you can continue at another time
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 21.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DrawPals – Draw and Color for Kids and Adults! 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Aboveground Systems, LLC was founded in 2009 with the purpose of delivering high quality apps and games for the iOS platform. It’s founder, Daniel Wyszynski has worked at high-profile companies such as Viacom, Sony, and Punch! media bringing years of experience into the market. Recently, Daniel built the platform for the Punch! Culture Shelf, which was highlighted in various tech journals and sites such as Techcrunch, GigaOm, Forbes, and the Huffington Post. Now, Daniel and Aboveground are concentrating on bringing its experience to the educational and entertainment market, starting with the flagship app, Preschool Funtime! and more in development. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Aboveground Systems, LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.