Sioux Falls, South Dakota – There are big changes in store for iLoveNote, an iOS and Android app for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices. iLoveNote allows a couple to affectionately share their life together in a private social network. The app’s features help improve communication and enrich the relationship by creating an unique and fun way to express ideas, thoughts, concerns and goals better than an email, text message, or Facebook post.
“To be quite frank, I made a few poor business decisions while choosing designers and developers during my deployment. However, we did get a product in the App Store and Google Play but we are really excited about moving towards a new phase of development. We want your ideas! We need your help! We are going to strip this app down and create the perfect app for couples, as designed by you!”
Nathan Zacher came up with the idea for iLoveNote while in Iraq in December 2011. “My girlfriend and I were having troubles remembering all the important topics to visit about in our limited time on the phone. We wanted a way to keep organized thoughts on important life events and we wanted a way to always remember our life together! As mentioned in the title, I am not some big company with unlimited capital like some of the competition, but I am always looking for investors to move this app to the next level! Contact me if you would like to visit with me about some ideas.”
This app was made for couples to stay connected throughout their busy day and to strengthen their relationship. iLoveNote promotes communication, organization, and connection while maintaining a digital scrapbook of the couple’s life together.
* Love Note – Easily post a quick private note or photo.
* Date Night – Book a date, time together and organize the daily schedule. Post and store photos or reminders about something that happened. Seamlessly organize and save the arranged dates and events in iCal.
* Hot Topix – Don’t forget important topics to discuss in this simple and useful feature. Add notes, photos, or discussion points.
* Bucket List – Couples can create a list of all the things they want to do in their life together and check them off as they are accomplished. Post photos and comments to remember these important lifetime goals and experiences.
* Mends – Relationships can be tough. Improve and advance communication. Track progress by using iLoveNote’s icons and graphing tools.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iLoveNote 1.0 is available for Free in the Apple App Store in the Lifestyle category. iLoveNote is also available on the Android “Google Play” store.
Based in Sioux Falls, SD, Nathan Zacher is a law student and entrepreneur who is always looking for an exciting challenge in life. iLoveNote was imagined in Iraq in December 2011 and Nathan gathered a team of developers and designers to create the app for iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android. Copyright (C) 2013 Nathan Zacher. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.