Glen Ellyn, Illinois – Retro64 Games is proud to announce the release of Vampire Volleyball for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. “Our aim with Vampire Volleyball was to take the simplicity of classic volleyball games, and add in the progression and unique characters of fighting games. So in essence, it’s actually more of a fighting game- just with a ball.”, stated Mike Boeh, founder of Retro64.
Based on classic volleyball games on the Commodore 64 and Amiga, Vampire Volleyball modernizes the concept with crazy animations and slick presentation. You take on take on the role of a male of female vampire, and battle your way through 8 unique opponents, each with their own unique, crazy special move. Head to head games are also supported and there are two different control variations: single button, and full control.
Vampire Volleyball Features:
* 1 or simultaneous 2 player action
* 8 unique vampires, each with their own special move
* 3 different heroes, with unique jumps, kicks, and spikes
* Easy single button game play, or full d-pad movement
* Fluid animations and an original soundtrack
* GameCenter support with achievements
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Vampire Volleyball 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded by two former PopCap developers, Mike Boeh and Juraj Molcak, Retro64 focuses on quick, fun retro-inspired games for mobile platforms and flash. Copyright (C) 2013 Retro64. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.