Santa Barbara, California – Vegas Mate 3.6, released via the iTunes App Store today include user interface and speed enhancements to make your trip even better. Vegas Mate is a location-aware travel guide for visitors to Las Vegas, Nevada. With dozens of hotels and hundreds of restaurants to choose from, Vegas Mate is the only app you need to make your vacation a success. Build trip schedules and share them between devices with iCloud. View restaurant menus to plan the perfect evening and then read (and share!) reviews with other Vegas Mate users.
* Detailed hotel, restaurant, show and nightclub information
* Comprehensive set of restaurant menus
* See at a glance what restaurants are nearby and if they are open
* Thousands of Las Vegas photographs
* Guidebook style travel tips and answers to common questions
* Sync your trips across all devices with iCloud
* Universal on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Past Praise For Vegas Mate:
* David Winograd, TUAW – “…the app saved lots of time, provided on the spot information, and the benefit of reading visitor reviews was terrific… ”
* Richard Abowitz, LA Times – “…like the best travel book a tourist can get…”
* Chuck Monster, VegasTripping”…enhance any and every trip through fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada…”
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* iOS 4.2 or greater
* Universal Application
* 47.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Vegas Mate 3.6 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Located in Santa Barbara, California, Vegas Media Group was founded in 2001 by Hunter Hillegas. Vegas Media Group publishes RateVegas.com, an award winning Las Vegas travel Web site. In addition, the company is responsible for Two Way Hard Three, a design and business focused blog. In 2008, Vegas Media Group introduced Vegas Mate, a location aware, interactive travel guide for iOS. All Material and Software (C) 2000-2012 Vegas Media Group / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, iPhone, iPad, iCloud, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.