London, United Kingdom – Available today, the VidLib 1.1 app is a first-to-market stock footage platform for iOS. VidLib’s users can license clips with a quick and simple in-app purchase, with videos instantly loading to your device ready for use in iMovie or other editing apps. Professionals can opt to license on-the-go, downloading full 1080p HD by email for editing on computer. A Mac App desktop version is also available.
This app is all about making stock video browsing and licensing easy and accessible. Jens Wikholm, owner of VidLib, says: “We wanted to target both consumers and professionals with our app and simply create a stock footage app that everyone can use.” To this end, while meeting all the licensing needs of professionals, VidLib also offers users a free download no-license option aimed at hobby app users who want clips for private use only.
* 30,000 Royalty Free Clips
* Category grid browsing
* License using in-app purchase
* Multiple formats 240p 480p 720p and 1080p
* Free preview downloads when using Facebook connect
* Universal app for iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad and iPod touch
* Mac App version also available
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
VidLib 1.1 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. A Mac OS X desktop version is also available.
Located in London, United Kingdom Video Clips Ltd (VidLib TM) was founded in 2012 by Jens Wikholm, a former photo agency owner now dedicated to bringing video stock footage to mobile platforms. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2012 Video Clips Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.