Wilmington, Delaware – Boolba Labs presents its new puzzle game: Voltage. This is a new well-polished casual game with a unique gameplay and beautiful graphics. The game is styled in a dieselpunk theme inspired by Bioshock. The gameplay is reminiscent of “Tetris” but is even more addictive as it requires more thinking.
The game itself is best described as a retro-mutant with genes of “Tetris” and “Plumber” interfused into something completely new. You drop the blocks with conductors into the shaft in order to make the circuit. Different types of blocks behave in different way and while you gain new levels and score, the combinations of the blocks become progressively challenging.
* Three different game modes: carefully plan your next step in block limit mode, check your fast thinking in race againts the clock or try your most sophisticated combination in unlimited mode.
* Five types of blocks in countless random combinations.
* Seven different bonuses.
* Stylish retro atmosphere of dieselpunk.
* Original soundtrack.
* World-wide ranking system: be the best in round-the-globe high score table!
* Language: English
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later / Android 2.2 or later
* 20.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Voltage 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App store and Android market and the Games categories.
Placed in Wilmington, USA Boolba Labs LLC since 2009 specialized in creating mobile apps, games and business optimization tools. Boolba Labs has created such popular mobile games as “Smiley Pops” and “Toss It.” Copyright (C) 2011 Boolba Labs LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Try out more satisfying brain puzzle games, the all star slots could be the game you are looking for.