San Francisco, California – WaterField Designs, an innovative leader in custom laptop sleeves and designer bags and cases for digital-minded professionals, introduces the Outback Tote and the Outback Sleeve for Apple laptops. The Outback line combines durable waxed canvas with sturdy leather for a relaxed, professional look ideal for busy digerati. The Outback Weekender and the Outback Daily are go-everywhere, hold-everything Totes that double as travel bags or briefcases. The Outback Laptop Sleeve provides protection with a sophisticated, rugged look that can go from office to field.
“The Outback represents one of our new styles,” explained Gary Waterfield, company founder. “It has a masculine look and a patina that changes over time to give every bag a unique character. Its muted waxed-canvas color and distressed leather make the Outback sophisticated enough for work, and functional enough for play.”
The Outback Tote comes in two sizes – the medium Outback Daily for commuters, and the larger Outback Weekender for travelers. The sturdy canvas can hold heavy items and the leather strap length allows users to carry it by the handles or over the shoulder. A large, interior, zippered pocket keeps passports, wallets, keys, and other essentials out of sight. The facing side includes a pocket sized to hold an iPad (and in the Weekender, one additional pocket for more items). The tote can be zippered shut or kept open to haul oversized items.
The Outback Laptop Sleeve provides the same excellent protection as the WaterField SleeveCase line. Shock-absorbing neoprene and a waxed canvas shell combine for a custom-fit for any Apple laptop, including the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display. The Sleeve can be used alone or stashed into the Outback Tote, the Muzetto Outback, or any other WaterField bag.
* Brown, waxed-canvas body that develops its own character with use
* Distressed, vegetable-tanned, leather accents in choice of two colors: Chocolate or Grizzly
* Two handles long enough to wear over a shoulder and short enough to hold like a briefcase
* Discrete zippered top closure
* Interior iPad-sized pocket
* Interior self-locking, zippered pocket with organizational sections
* Gold rip-stop nylon interior lights up contents of bag
* Two sizes – the medium Outback Daily and the large Outback Weekender
Outback Laptop Sleeve:
* Custom-fitted sizes for each Apple laptop, including all new Macbook Air and MacBook Pro models
* High-grade neoprene padding wrapped in a waxed-canvas shell
* Distressed, vegetable-tanned, leather trim in choice of two colors: Chocolate or Grizzly
* Vintage artisan snap closure
* Horizontal or vertical orientation to match totes/briefcases, or backpacks/vertical bags
WaterField Designs also offers all of its existing laptop sleeve options in custom sizes for the new 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Pricing and Availability:
The Daily – $149. Dimensions: 13 to 19 x 14 x 5 1/2 inches.
The Weekender – $159. Dimensions: 18 1/2 to 24 x 13 1/2 x 6 inches.
Color: brown waxed canvas with distressed, vegetable-tanned, leather trim in choice of Chocolate or Grizzly.
Available for pre-order now at SFBags online store. Shipping begins week of June 18, 2012.
$49.00. Custom-fit sizes for every Apple laptop, including the new MacBook Pro with Retina display. Snap closure. Color: brown waxed canvas with distressed, vegetable-tanned, leather trim in choice of Chocolate or Grizzly. Available for pre-order now at SFBags.com online store. MacBook Pro with Retina Display Outback Sleeve – shipping within one week from Apple ship date. All other models – shipping begins June 15, 2012.
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, cameras, MP3s, cell phones, gaming devices, electronic readers, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. WaterField Designs Outback Tote, Outback Laptop Sleeve, SleeveCase and Outback Muzetto are trademarks of WaterField Designs. Copyright (C) 2012 WaterField Designs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and MacBook Pro are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.