Katy, Texas – BigSprocket, LLC today released When Was My Last for iPhone and iPod touch. Sitting at the intersection of the Calendar and Reminders apps, When Was My Last is the ideal way to track items we need to remember. Tetanus Shots, Dental Cleanings, Oil Changes. You need to know when these events last happened, but the iPhone Calendar is a terrible way to track them.
Flexible tagging allows you to find your events quickly. Optional reminders to tell you when to do them again. Not only is When Was My Last an app all users will appreciate, it truly is designed for all users: It supports VoiceOver and Dynamic Type for the visually impaired, and is localized for international users.
* Remember life’s important events when you need them
* Flexible reminders, using human terms like “6 months”, “3 weeks”. No more doing calendar math in your head
* Open tagging system allows you to organize events your way
* Designed for iOS 7; Fully embraces the Apple aesthetic
* Accessible and Localized; Supports the visually impaired, and available in a number of languages (with more being produced constantly)
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 3.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
When Was My Last? 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available for Journalists upon request.
Located outside Houston, Texas, BigSprocket is a mobile solutions provider, focused on creating high quality iPhone and iPad apps for both businesses and consumers. Founded in 2005, and developing for Apple’s iOS platform since 2008, BigSprocket has worked with industry leading clients, developing world class enterprise apps, and amassing a vibrant portfolio, primarily in the Healthcare and Energy domains. Copyright (C) 2014 BigSprocket. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.