Dublin, Ireland – Chocolate Lab Apps is pleased to announce the release of White noise sounds: Sleep, yoga and meditation 1.0, a new iPhone and iPad app to help you get to sleep. It is designed for those who find it difficult to sleep while travelling, suffer from insomnia, or who simply miss the sound of the rain on their window. It includes 60 ambient sounds from a gentle sea and falling rain, to a lawnmower cutting grass. Created by a professional sound engineer, this app uses ‘long loop’ technology to bring you super high quality audio loops. It also includes an inbuilt sleep timer for the perfect falling asleep experience.
Do you miss the noise of the rain, your fan or the sounds of cars passing by in the night? Are you away from home and need to block out annoying noises and get some much needed quality sleep? Sleep better with these amazing ambient sounds. We have selected the most relaxing sounds for you, designed using ‘long loop’ technology. Relax to falling rain, gentle streams, seagulls and beach sounds, a gentle lapping sea, lawnmower cutting grass in the summer and many more.
* Beautifully designed and simple to use
* Over 60 incredible sounds to help you sleep and relax
* Excellent audio quality designed by professional sound engineer
* Rate each sound and search by your favourites
* Stunning high quality photos
* Sleep timer: Set how long you want the sounds to play for before they stop. Perfect for falling sleep
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 22.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
White noise sounds: Sleep, yoga and meditation 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Located in Ireland, Chocolate Lab Apps was founded in 2012 by Elaine Heney. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Chocolate Lab Apps / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.