London, United Kingdom – Weather Time London is an app developed for the iPhone by Rachael Roberts, a London resident developing apps in her spare time. By removing complexity and focusing on the aesthetics, she has created an app which provides a simple and elegant way to find out London’s weather. There are no icons or small text, the local weather in London is clear the minute the app loads. Weather Time London is great for those residing in the Capital but also for those the other side of the world. It is always London time, the sun rising and setting with the time of year, so you can tell with a glance the time of day. Ideal for those waiting eagerly for the athletes at the 2012 games to get started.
The app does more than tell the weather, a London skyline is reflected in the Thames, with Tower Bridge opening and closing and the London Eye turning. Planes and hot air balloons fly over Big Ben creating all the ambiance of England’s capital city. The weather is animated over London’s famous landmarks, so you can watch the rain pouring or the sun shining.
* The weather right now in London animated over a London skyline
* The temperature right now in London
* The time right now in London
* The time of day (the sun sets and rises at the correct time)
* The forecast for tomorrow and the day after with the swish of a finger (high and low temperatures plus conditions)
* The ability to choose celcius or farenheit
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Weather Time London 1.20 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
Located in London, UK, Rachael Roberts has been writing iPhone and iPad apps in her spare time since 2009. She has 9 apps available on the App Store. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2012 Rachael Roberts / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.