San Francisco, California – Wondershare Information Technology Co., Ltd., a world-class developer of multimedia, business productivity, system utilities, and mobile apps titles, today is proud to introduce PowerCam 2.3.0. Adding “Violet” effect and improving based on users’ feedback makes PowerCam more powerful.
PowerCam is a powerful yet easy-to-use camera app. With tons of effects applying to photos and videos, PowerCam enables you produce gorgeous images and videos in seconds. Featuring Color Splash, Panorama, Tilt-Shift and much more, PowerCam is almost the best photo app in the world.
* 5 capture modes: Magic Shot, Tilt-Shift, Color Splash, Panorama and FaceTimer
* 60+ effects applying to photos and videos in real-time while capturing and editing (Photo)
* 9 effects applying to panorama in real-time while capturing
* Face Beauty makes you look better in photo with only one tap
* Extensive set of tools for editing
* Rich options in collage creating
* Share single or batch uploading for images to all popular social networks
Version 2.3.0 is the last update before the big version 3.0 releases. PowerCam 3.0 will bring more powerful features in June. It is a brand new one, which has redesigned UI, more capture modes, more realistic effects, better editing and collaging tools.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 31.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wondershare PowerCam 2.3.0 is available on Apple App Store for $0.99 (USD). You can also download PowerCam HD on Apple App Store and PowerCam for Android on Google Play. Learn more about Wondershare’s entire lineup of award winning multi-media, business productivity, PDF, and system utility software products by visiting Wondershare online.
Wondershare Software Co., Ltd., an IDG invested company, is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the very best in software products and services to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Headquartered in Shenzhen, China, Wondershare has branch offices in the United States, Germany and Japan. Wondershare has been named to Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific in 2009 and 2010. For more information please visit Wondershare online. Wondershare is a registered trademark of Wondershare Software Co. Ltd. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.