Nijmegen, Netherlands – Independent game developer Jack Van der Post wanted a refreshing new realtime approach in the word game genre, with no more waiting on turns and featuring interesting single and multiplayer gameplay. After stubbornly developing and testing for more than a year, WordnRoll became his ultimate word puzzle action game.
WordnRoll learns players to get superfast in composing words by juggling with letters. It is a combination of famous games. Letters fall down and words can be formed by scrolling rows of letters left or right and dropping single letters.
The letters fit exactly together and as word artist players will learn to create better words with the highest score. Are you not in shape or do the letters drop too fast? Beware! It’s a definitive GAME OVER as the rows of letters touch the top edge.
* Train playfully your vocabulary in single or multiplayer
* Check your results on the statistics page and see how quickly your game improves
* Challenge your friends and invite them to a game
* Play realtime, directly against a friend without waiting for your turn
* Do you have a word of four letters or bonus words than your opponent gets extra rows on its roof
* Chat with each other while playing
WordnRoll is available in:
* International English
* US English
Now includes an iPad version and improved tutorial! WordnRoll is free, but offers an in app purchase to remove ads. Until the end of the summer 67% discount!
iPhoneclub: “A fighting game with an eighties look and feel. A word game in which you have to move a kind of clotheslines with letters to make words. Nice game.”
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 53.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WordnRoll 1.5 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Nijmegen, Netherlands, Jack Van der Post is an independent game and web developer. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Jack Van der Post. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.