Tampere, Finland – Wronghut takes the wooden labyrinth to the next level with Mazement 1.0. Wronghut is proud to announce the release of Mazement, available now in the App Store for iPhone, iPod touch, iPhone and on iPad. Mazement is a ball rolling puzzle that combines an epic fantasy story with the traditional wooden labyrinth and platformer games.
The player controls the tilt of the playing field to guide the ball through increasingly difficult 3D levels which are filled with challenging mazes, traps and enemies. The goal is to find the way out of from an ancient tower and set your ball friends free! The game is controlled by the device’s accelerometer, but virtual joystick support is on its way for those of you who don’t tilt.
* Great 3D graphics and physics
* Epic storyline with beautiful illustrations
* Destructible environment
* Power-ups including a wall breaking Fireball, flying with Big Jump, floating with Zero Gravity, and more
* Collectable coins and power-up shop
* Traps, puzzles and enemies
* End bosses
* Mysterious witch and eggmode
“Mazement sets new standards for rolling ball games by introducing a story, characters and a destructible environment. This is our first game and we are very excited about its release. Gamers will expect more from ball rolling games from now on,” says Jukka Mikkonen, the CEO and game designer of Wronghut.
We have now optimized the game further and plan to release it on new platforms in the very near future. Mazement will be available next on Android and we also plan to release more content for Mazement later on.
* iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 49.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mazement 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Wronghut is a small 3-man Finnish indie game company founded in 2012. We create games for digital distribution. Because we can. Copyright (C) 2013 Wronghut. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.