Miramar, Florida – NS Logic is proud to announce the availability of XtremeTether, an extreme wireless tethering system for select Nikon and Canon DSLR cameras. XtremeTether gives photographers complete wireless remote control tethering of their Nikon or Canon DSLR cameras, using a WiFi transmitter and free apps for iPad, or Mac OS X (Android and Windows versions available shortly).
XtremeTether allows you to remotely see a live wireless remote video stream of your cameras view finder, to remotely change camera settings, and even do wireless motorized remote camera panning and tilting, movie recording, focusing, time-lapse, HDR, plus scripting using BASIC programming language, and sensor triggers for high speed photography, along with 150 built in image special effects.
XtremeTether transmitter generates its own 802.11 WiFi network hot spot, allowing the device to work even in remote areas where no other computer or wireless network is present. XtremeTether includes the following camera dependent wireless features:
* Live wireless video stream of cameras view finder, viewed in app
* View and change almost any camera setting from the app (ex ISO, WB, Shutter, exposure etc)
* Shoot from camera or from the app
* While shooting, full resolution images instantly uploaded wirelessly from camera, and viewed on app or big screen MAC
* Zoom in / out of images
* Browse/Upload/Delete pictures or movies on the camera card wirelessly
* Touch Focusing
* Movie recording
* Monitor movie being recorded remotely
* Unlimited HDR bracketing or stacking of almost any camera setting
* Built in BASIC scripting language with extensions for camera and motorized pan and tilt control
* Intervalometer for timelapse, or motion timelapse, or HDR timelapse
* Record videos even if your camera doesn’t have recording capability
* 150 photo special effects built into the app
* Infinity mode lets you keep taking pictures without camera running out of memory
* Control motorized camera panning and tilting wirelessly from the app
* High speed photography with 4 channels of sensors for triggering on sound, light, laser, motion etc.
* Follow mode automatically pans or tilts camera to follow subjects
* Bulb ramping using scripts
* 802.11 b/g/n Access Point mode generates its own wireless network
* 150Mb/sec wireless data rate
* USB 2.0 480Mbits/sec data rate
* 150 ft range
* Built in repeater mode can also connect to your existing wireless network
* Built in re-chargeable battery provides around 6 8 hrs of use
Software is provided for free, and runs on iOS-7, and Mac OS X (Android and Windows soon)
Pricing and Availability:
XtremeTether is available now at a special introductory discounted price of $199, and can be purchased from the companies website or through re-sellers, and ships worldwide. Support for Android and Windows platform is currently being completed. Please visit the company website for more detailed information, or to view videos of the awesome XtremeTether in action.
NS Logic was founded in 2013 by Mr. Smith in Pembroke Pines, Florida. NS Logic focus on creating technology to make peoples lives easier. XtremeTether, came about when Mr. Smith took up photography as a hobby, and soon discovered that wiring his camera to his computer became too complicated to easily carry around, so he designed a wireless system to do away with all the wires, calling it XtremeTether. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 NS Logic, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.