Bangalore, India – Zoomdeck is now available on the App Store, enabling people to make their photos interactive. Every photo has different interesting stories and elements in them. Yet, one hardly discovers them. Zoomdeck enables people to discover and share the stories and the elements in a photo through the art of ‘spotting’.
Zoomdeck lets you “spot” things inside photos – add notes, audio, video, places, people, links or anything that’s relevant (or simply fun!). Spots are rich, interactive, smart and unobtrusive – so others can easily discover and engage with the photo in ways one could never imagine before. What’s more, the conversations on Zoomdeck are based on each “spot” – so they are always contextual. More context equals better engagement.
Zoomdeck is trying to redefine the way people consume and interact with photos, to enable a far better experience than what people are used to. Imagining a web without any hyperlinks is impossible because the web wouldn’t be what it is without them and yet there used to be such a time. Photos are currently close to that – they are beautiful, colorful and yet a huge black box since one cannot interact with anything inside it. This is what Zoomdeck is trying to change and open up a whole new paradigm around it.
* Spot stories, memories, notes, products, places, people or any element they find interesting in a photo
* Link spots to video, audio, photo, products, facebook & twitter profiles, maps, wikis or anything relevant
* Search like never before – lookup anything inside a photo be it an Armani watch or a Zara trouser
* Preview and buy products spotted on photos – from Amazon or Etsy
* Watch YouTube videos, Listen to audio, Discover people – all within a photo
* Have engaging, contextual conversations around each spot
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 11.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zoomdeck 1.0.3 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Zoomdeck was founded in 2012 and is a web and a mobile platform for adding interactivity to images. Zoomdeck is a GSF (Global Super-Angels Forum) backed company. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Zoomdeck Technologies Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.