What is Corona SDK?
Corona SDK is a mobile development framework for creating high-performance, multimedia rich applications and games for the iPhone, iPad, and Android. With Corona SDK, you develop in Lua, a high-performance scripting language, and you can create powerful applications in a matter of hours. No Objective-C/Cocoa, C++ or Java knowledge is required.
Target iPhone, iPad and Android from the integrated Corona SDK simulator, and instantly preview your app or game in the three different platforms.
Who is Ansca Mobile?
Ansca Mobile is a venture backed software company led by an award-winning team of former Adobe mobile engineers, who were responsible for the leadership and technical breakthroughs that helped Adobe Flash Lite reach nearly a billion devices.
Ansca is revolutionizing mobile application development by empowering developers of all backgrounds to create captivating mobile experiences. Ansca’s Corona SDK enables designers, engineers, and non-traditional developers to quickly create and share applications designed for the iPhone, iPad, and Android.
Build apps 10x faster.
Corona’s framework dramatically increase productivity. Tasks like animating objects in OpenGL or creating user-interface widgets take only one line of code, and changes are instantly viewable in the Corona Simulator. You can rapidly test without lengthy build times.
Same code, multiple stores.
Corona is the only complete solution for developing across platforms, OS versions, and screen sizes. You can write once and build to iOS or Android at the touch of a button — Corona will automatically scale your content across devices from phones to tablets.
Simple, powerful API’s.
Make use of advanced features using just a few lines of human-friendly code. For instance, you can implement realistic physics in your game with just five lines! Corona’s ease of use is what allows developers from indies to major studios to create #1 chart-topping apps, games, and eBooks.
Cut costs. Monetize faster.
Corona enables you to produce top titles without big studio budgets. And thanks to Corona’s integrated support for in-app purchases, banner ads, and offer-based virtual currency, you can monetize faster and easier than ever before.
Create engaging experiences.
Say goodbye to cookie-cutter apps. Whether you’re creating branded apps, graphically rich games, or interactive eBooks, Corona gives you everything you need to go beyond the ordinary. It’s easy to make your apps behave and look exactly how you want them to.
Join developers like you.
Corona boasts a very generous and knowledgeable community, a plethora of 3rd party tools, as well as a shared code repository where users can download and share helpful libraries and snippets with one another. We also have 347 Corona SDK studios across 47 countries worldwide.
Follow Us On
By PDGACO GaballaLoans
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks