Cartoon Defence: Space Wars for iPhone – Game Review
There are tons of tower defence games for iOS. Some are nice, some are not so much, but if you’re looking for a game that takes a slightly different spin on the tower defence theory, you should definitely check out Cartoon Defence: Space Wars.
If you’ve been around way before World of Warcraft, back when Warcraft 2 was the biggest thing since sliced bread, you’ll remember that Warcraft 2 was actually a good time. Well, Cartoon Defence: Space Wars takes the original idea of Warcraft 2, simplifies it and smushes it together with a tower defence game. The end result? Tons of extremely addicting gameplay. The goal of the game is to defend your planet. To do so, you must build your army of troops that consist of various robots before your get attacked and destroyed by the computer colony. In order to build your troops, you need resources. Gold, to be more precise. Mining robots will help you extract the gold from floating gold deposits, but you must be careful not to expose to them to enemy gunfire for too long, otherwise you won’t have enough miners to maintain a steady gold supply in order to build your army. You must also think fast, because enemy troops don’t wait too long. Build your army, mine your gold and protect mother earth to advance to the next stage. As you advance, you have the opportunity to upgrade your troops and purchase a variety of other upgrades that will keep you from getting destroyed.
Overall, I found the game to be tons of fun. The game play is quick, keeps you on your toes, and always has you coming back to the next stage. However, there is one major downside and that’s the lack of retina graphics. Being nearly two years into retina devices, it has become standard practice to develop for the retina screen and anything less simply does not cut it anymore. This game with retina graphics would be spectacular. But for now, we can only hope that it will come in the next update. For now, you can still enjoy Cartoon Defence: Space Wars because its an awesome game.
Follow Us On
By PDGACO gaballaloans.co.uk
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks