Drum Fanatics for iOS – Game Review
If you’re a drummer, musician or just someone who was really good at Guitar Hero or Rock Band, then you may definitely enjoy Drum Fanatics.
As you probably realized, Drum Fanatics is very much like Guitar Hero or TapTap Revenge for iPhone, except its all about the drumming. The idea remains the same, choose a song, listen along, tap the drum or cymbal that corresponds with notes flying by and you should be well on your way to successfully completing the level. The concept is not new, but the implementation takes a slightly new spin. Since you’re playing drums on a touchscreen, its slightly different than tapping on colourful circles in TapTap Revenge. The instrument is below the moving notes, which are positioned horizontally and move from right to left. This change alone makes slightly more challenging to navigate your finger to the correct part of the instrument. On top of all this the cymbals and drums are not all equal in terms of screen real estate. The bass drum is bigger then the hi-hat for example. All this may sound like a bad thing but its not. In fact, it is very much the opposite because all these small changes contribute to a more realistic drumming experience on an iOS device, and that is certainly a good thing.
Drum Fanatics also has very minimal lag. Yes, a little lag does show its face once in a while but its hardly noticeable and for any musically untrained ear, it simply doesn’t exist. So nothing to worry about there. Overall, the game is very well made and the graphics are exactly what you’d expect from any console game even. All in all, for only a buck, you simply can’t go wrong with Drum Fanatics.
Check out Drum Fanatics for iOS on the App Store!
Follow Us On
Simple Secrets Of payday loans online Some Helpful Guidelines
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks