MetaTrader 4 for iPhone – App Review
MetaTrader 4 was originally intended to be a piece of desktop software for Forex trading and analysis. It has managed to make its way to the iOS platform and is available in two flavours, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. Today we’re looking at MetaTrader 4.
MetaTrader 4 is very similar to the new MetaTrader 5 app for iOS and includes some of the classic features that you know and love, like viewing live quotes with updates every 2 seconds, viewing trading history, useful charts and much more. In order to get your hand on all this handy information, you will be required to have an account to login with, however, if you’re just interested in browsing what the app has to offer, you can go ahead and do so using a demo account. Once you’re logged in, demo or not, you’ll have tons of options to choose from in terms of where you can go and what information you can explore. Flip between quotes, charts, trade, history and settings conveniently via the tabs at the bottom of the screen. Looking at the chart, you can also easily adjust the time period simply by selecting from the top menu or just using the intuitive pinch to zoom in and out gestures. With MetaTrader 4 you also have access to information like profit, balance, equity, margin level % and margin. There are also a variety of settings that you can use to customize your experience with MetaTrader 4.
Overall, I find that just like MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 is a little on the confusing side to use and can be a little intimidating to a novice iPhone user or non-tech-savvy individual. Although Forex trading was never really “meant to be” on iOS, it is useful to always be in the loop with MetaTrader. If you’re into Forex trading and don’t mind a little exploring on the iPhone, go ahead and check out MetaTrader 4 for free on the App Store.
Follow Us On
By OBREAKSTS penny stocks
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks