oneSafe for iPhone – App Review
Does remembering password seem like a chore? You can’t quite remember which password fits which account? Sounds like an average life in the technology world. Good news is that it doesn’t have to be so difficult with oneSafe for iPhone.
OneSafe keeps are all your passwords safe and makes it extremely easy and secure to get at them whenever you need to. After your first launch, you will go ahead and enter a password that you will use to get at your content inside OneSafe. You will then enter this password every time you launch the app to make sure that your password and private information stays that way – private. Aside from the obvious convenience of having all your passwords in one place, OneSafe offers and extremely well designed interface with epic graphics, smooth animations and overall professional yet well designed appearance. This also extends to the functionality because OneSafe offers an unbelievable amount of customization for your computer passwords, credit cards number, business account and even FTP accounts among many, many more. I can’t even begin to describe how much information is capable of fitting into a single application. If you’re thinking that OneSafe might not have that very specific account type just for you, chances are they do, and if not, you can create it and customize it yourself. With OneSafe there are virtually infinite possibilities, which makes it the most versatile password-keeper application that I’ve ever seen on the App Store. OneSafe for iPhone is hands down one of the best alternative for storing your passwords on the iPhone.
Now that you understand that OneSafe is awesome at what it does, let talk about its interface which is what you will be interacting with on a regular basis if you choose to use it. If I were you, I would choose to use it, because it is unbelievably awesome to use. The animations are spectacular, transitions are smooth and effortless, there are more customization images and graphics then you can imagine and the good news is that you’ll be seeing that every time you open the app. If you’ve got more passwords then you’ve got fingers, there’s a problem. And that problem is easily solved with OneSafe for iPhone. So I would highly encourage you to check it out.
Check out OneSafe for iPhone on the App Store!
Follow Us On
Getting To The Answers Convenient instant approval payday Tactics
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks